HOW WE TREAT
What Is Multi Polar RF
Multi Polar RF is a multi-purpose body slimming and skin tightening technology that induces irreversible thermal damage to fat tissue through the creation of directionally controlled electric fields. These fields also stimulate the production of collagen and the sustained suction created by the vacuum increases blood flow and lymphatic drainage resulting in firming and tightening of the skin.
Multi-Polar RF can be used to slim down areas of stubborn fat retention, especially where Coolsculpting cannot be used, and improve skin tone and tightness.
What To Expect?
- Get comfortable on the treatment bed with the treatment area facing upwards
- Contact lotion will be applied to the area to maximise penetration of the energy
- The applicator handpiece will be moved over the area and you will experience a warm sensation together with a slight tugging from the suction
- The energy and vacuum pressure are adjustable to ensure the treatment remains within your comfort levels.
- The treatment will last approximately 20 minutes for each area.
- Once finished, you can go straight back to your usual daily activities, but be sure to drink plenty of water to assist the body with metabolising the excess fat that has been released.
Frequently Asked Question
How long does it take?
It depends on the target area. Treatment of the abdominal area takes average 20 minutes according to the protocol of treatment. Treatment of the arms and legs can take 10~15 minutes. Facial areas should be treated within 10 minutes.
Who should avoid the treatment?
Pregnant women, Patients with scars or infection on the treated area, People with keloid lesion, Patients with a mechanical heart assist device, People with sensitive skin, Patients with tumour, Patients with metal pins inside of the body, People with special conditions for operation.
Is the treatment painful?
You may feel warm in the treated area and a sensation of massage associated with the vacuum pressure. There is no sharp and severe pain. Intensity can be adjusted to suit comfort level.
What are the side effects?
You may get temporary redness in the treated area but it will be gone within 2~3 days. Patients are expected to be able to return to normal activities without any downtime after treatment.
How many sessions will I need?
For optimal results patients should have at least 3 sessions with a spacing of 2 weeks between treatments. Effects vary depending on the individual and more treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired result.
How much does RF Fat Cavitation Cost?
The price for RF Fat Cavitation varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of treatments needed and your ultimate goals.
You will need to discuss a customised treatment plan with your sculptor when you visit us in the clinic.
Discounted Packages are available and flexible payment and finance options can be provided.