What Is Dermal Filler?
Most Dermal Fillers are made with hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring polysaccharide found in skin and cartilage. Dermal Filler is available in different consistencies and so can be used to achieve a range of cosmetic purposes. The gel-like substance is injected beneath the skin to provide volume in areas of deficiency. Dermal filler can be used to enhance existing facial features or restore volume in areas where there has been loss of bone, fat and collagen.
Common treatment areas include:
- Tear Troughst
At Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic we use a system called the MD Codes, developed by Mauricio De Maio, which provides specific injection guidelines such as precise location, dermal layer, tool, delivery system and product volume to achieve optimal results regardless of patient age, gender, or ethnicity.
Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic only uses the highest quality of Dermal Filler and our experienced injectors undergo significant training.
What To Expect?
- The treatment will take approximately 60 minutes (consultation time included).
- For sensitive areas, a specially compounded numbing agent will be applied to minimise any discomfort.
- Depending on the area and treatment, the injector will identify key injection points on the face and determine the appropriate depth, quantity and injection method.
- After the treatment you will likely experience bruising and swelling which will subside over the next 2 weeks.
- Results will be seen immediately and can be expected to last between 6 and 18 months depending on the type of dermal filler used and your metabolism.
Enhance Facial Features
Highly Experienced Injectors
Highest Quality Product
Frequently Asked Question
How does the Dermal Filler Injection treatment take?
Treatments can take between 30 and 60 minutes depending on the procedure.
Will Dermal Filler make me look fake?
No, the amount of filler used as well as the location of the injections will be discussed with your injector to ensure you achieve the look you want. Filler can be added or removed from areas to ensure the effect is as desired. Many patients seek only to subtly enhance features whole some seek to completely re-define their face. The choice is yours.
How long will Dermal Filler Injection last?
The effects of the dermal filler can vary depending on the individual and also the formula used. Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic uses superior formulas of the best quality and results can be expected to last from 8-24 months.
What if I change my mind after the injections?
Change of mind does happen and it is certainly easier to add more than take some away. Cosmetic Sculpting Clinic uses a special formula which can dissolve the Dermal Filler safely and effectively.
Can you fix my botched Filler Injection from somewhere else?
If you have had a bad experience from another injector or are unhappy with your results elsewhere, our highly experienced injectors are able to work with you to repair the damage and correct issues to ensure you achieve the results you always wanted.